Instamojo account holders can use plug&paid to accept payments from their customers. Instamojo is available for products and merchants with INR as their default currency. To enable Instamojo follow the steps below:
1. Add Instamojo as a payment gateway:
You can add Instamojo as a payment in your Settings page, under the "Payment Gateways" tab or when you create your shopping cart(s).
Click the "Add" button below the logo:
Add your API keys (you can retrieve your keys from your Instamojo account) and hit save.
2. Add Instamojo as a payment gateway on your shopping cart(s)
You can add Instamojo on your shopping carts before or after they are created.
a) While creating a shopping cart/plug, choose Instamojo:
b) When editing a shopping cart: Visit your "Plugs" page and click the name or number of payment gateways currently attached to that plug.
In the pop-up that appears tick Instamojo and click "Update Payments".
3. Instamojo will be shown in the shopping cart as an accepted payment option for the customer.
4. The customer finalizes the order and is redirected to Instamojo to complete the payment.
5. Once the payment is finalized, plug&paid will be informed by Instamojo, the order will be completed and an invoice will automatically be generated.