Instamojo account holders can use plug&paid to accept payments from their customers. Instamojo is available for products and merchants with INR as their default currency. To enable Instamojo follow the steps below:
1. Add Instamojo as a payment gateway:
You can add Instamojo as a payment in your Payments page, and click the "Add" button on the instamojo row.
Add your API keys (you can retrieve your keys from your Instamojo account) and hit save.
2. Activate Instamojo on a shopping cart
When you create a shopping cart ("plug"), you will be prompted to selected how you wish to get paid. With Instamojo activated, click the select button and continue the shopping cart creation process.
3. Instamojo will be shown in the shopping cart as an accepted payment option for the customer.
4. The customer finalizes the order and is redirected to Instamojo to complete the payment.
5. Once the payment is finalized, plug&paid will be informed by Instamojo, the order will be completed and an invoice will automatically be generated.