Stripe account holders can integrate Przelewy24 in their plug&paid shopping carts to accept payments from customers in Poland.
1. Przelewy24 must be activated on your Stripe account.
To activate Przelewy24 visit your Stripe Dashboard and click the "Settings" options found under the "Payments" section. Find Przelewy24 and click the "Activate" button on the far right. Note that Stripe might require documentation before approving Przelewy24 for your account.
3. Your use of Przelewy24 must be compliant with Stripe's terms of services.
If you completed all the above steps then congratulations, you are eligible to collect Przelewy24 payments from your Polish customers.
1. Supported Currencies
The supported currencies are eur and pln. If your plug&paid account uses another currency then Przelewy24 will be unavailable.
2. How long does it take to activate Przelewy24 for my Stripe account
Once you activated it in your Stripe Settings page and provide all necessary documents, it might take up to 2 business days in for Stripe to approve or decline Przelewy24 for your account.
3. Will I be informed once Przelewy24 is activated on my account ?
Yes. Stripe will sent you an email once Przelewy24 has been activated or declined for your account.
4. How does Przelewy24 payments work in my plug&paid shopping carts
Upon hitting the "Pay" button on the overview page of your shopping cart, the customer will be prompted to take action to send the amount to you. There is immediate confirmation by Stripe about the success or failure of a payment.