Stripe account holders can integrate EPS in their plug&paid shopping carts to accept payments from customers in Austria.
1. EPS must be activated on your Stripe account.
To activate EPS visit your Stripe Dashboard and click the "Settings" options found under the "Payments" section. Find EPS and click the "Activate" button on the far right. Note that Stripe might require documentation before approving EPS for your account.
3. Your use of EPS must be compliant with Stripe's terms of services.
If you completed all the above steps then congratulations, you are eligible to collect Giropay payments from your Austrian customers.
1. Supported Currencies
The supported currencies are EUR. If your plug&paid account uses a different currency then EPS will be unavailable.
2. How long does it take to activate EPS for my Stripe account
Once you activated it in your Stripe Settings page and provide all necessary documents, it might take up to 2 business days for Stripe to approve or decline EPS for your account.
3. Will I be informed once EPS is activated on my account ?
Yes. Stripe will send you an email once EPS has been activated or declined for your account.
4. How does EPS payments work in my plug&paid shopping carts
Upon hitting the "Pay" button on the overview page of your shopping cart, the customer will be prompted to take action to send the amount to you. There is immediate confirmation by Stripe about the success or failure of a payment.