Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) individuals based in the European Union have right to have their personal data erased. If you fall under this category some main points about your right to have your personal data erased:
1. The right to be forgotten is also known as ‘right to erasure’.
2. plug&paid has to inform you about your right to erasure if you are using our services.
3. plug&paid is required to comply within 1 calendar month to your requests regarding your right to erasure.
4. The right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.
plug&paid is compliant with the regulation and offers tools for its users and their customers to excerise their right to erasure.
How to exercise your right to erasure
plug&paid users can exercise their right to erasure by:
1. Deleting their account. This option is available in your "Settings" page under the "General Settings" section. This process is automated and all your personal information will be removed instantly.
2. Contacting us via this link.
How your customers can exercise their right to erasure
Your customers can exercise their right to erasure for their personal information stored by plug&paid by:
1. Contacting us via this link
How you can comply to your customers' request
You can comply with your customers' request to erasure for their personal data stored by plug&paid by:
1. Deleting your customer's record. Visit your buyer's page, find the customer you wish to remove and select "Delete Buyer" in the options dropdown. This process is automated and all personal information of the customer is deleted instantly.