plug&paid is compatible with almost all free and paid content management systems. Given, that Wordpress is one of the more popular website builders out there, here is a quick guide on how to install your plug&paid shopping cart inside a Wordpress page or post.
The benefits of using our plugin inside Wordpress are:
- Enable all advanced eCommerce features inside every page. No additional 3rd party plugins are required, everything you need is packaged inside our all-in-one shopping cart solution, nicknamed "plugs".
- We do not take comission on your sale.
- No coding skills required. Just copy and paste the code inside the page.
- With HTTPS (SSL security) enabled, your website visitors will not get redirected outside of your domain to complete their purchases. Rather, the shopping cart will appear above your page inside a modal window.
How to get started:
- Copy the HTML snippet which was provided to you after having forgone the plug and cart creation wizard.
- Create a new or edit one of your existing Wordpress pages/posts.
- Once inside the Editor, click on the HTML tab to view the source code of your page or post. Copy and paste the HTML snippet (as shown in Step 1) inside the HTML editor wherever you wish to place your plug.
Hit 'Update' to save your changes.
- You should now be able to see the plug you just created on your page or post. In the example below, it is a 'Buy Now' button which we created using the plug&paid shopping cart wizard.
This button when clicked will launch the shopping cart on your Wordpress page or post! Easy as that folks.