plug&paid is compatible with almost all free and paid content management systems. Given, that Squarespace is one of the more popular website builders out there, here is a quick guide on how to install your plug&paid shopping cart on any Squarespace template.
The benefits of using our plugin inside Squarespace are:
- No need to worry about paying for additional 3rd party plugins. Instead, use a low-cost or free plan from Squarespace, and enable all advanced eCommerce features included within your plug&paid shopping cart subscription.
- We do not take comission on your sale.
- No coding skills required. Just copy and paste the code inside the page.
- With HTTPS (SSL security) enabled, your website visitors will not get redirected outside of your domain to complete their purchases. Rather, the shopping cart will appear above your page inside a modal window.
How to get started:
- Copy the HTML snippet which was provided to you after having forgone the plug and cart creation wizard.
- Open your Squarespace page and edit your template. Select one of the content blocks where you intend to install your plug&paid shopping cart button or widget.
- Select "Code" as the content you wish to add to the page.
- Copy and paste the HTML snippet (as shown in Step 1) inside the Code input box. Hit 'Apply' to save your changes.
- You should now be able to see the plug you just created on your page. In the example below, it is a 'Buy Now' button which we created using the plug&paid shopping cart wizard.
- This button when clicked will launch the shopping cart on your Squarespace page! Easy as that folks.