plug&paid is compatible with almost all free and paid content management systems. Given, that Blogger is one of the more popular blogging tools out there, here is a quick guide on how to install your plug&paid shopping cart inside a Blogger post.
The benefits of using our plugin inside Blogger are:
- Enable all advanced eCommerce features inside every blog post.
- We do not take comission on your sale.
- No coding skills required. Just copy and paste the code inside the page.
- With HTTPS (SSL security) enabled, your website visitors will not get redirected outside of your domain to complete their purchases. Rather, the shopping cart will appear above your page inside a modal window.
How to get started:
- First thing we must do is enable HTTPS (set to "Yes") which can be found in the Blogger settings page. Without HTTPS enabled your shopping cart will not appear as a modal window inside your posts, but rather your cart will open in a new browser tab under our own (plugnpaid.com) domain address.
- Copy the HTML snippet which was provided to you after having forgone the plug and cart creation wizard.
- Create a new or edit one of your existing Blogger posts.
- Once inside your post Editor, click on the HTML tab to view the source code of your blog's post. Copy and paste the HTML snippet (as shown in Step 2) inside the HTML editor's text input box. Hit 'Update' to save your changes.
- You should now be able to see the plug you just created on your page. In the example below, it is a 'Buy Now' button which we created using the plug&paid shopping cart wizard.
This button when clicked will launch the shopping cart on your Blogger post! Easy as that folks.