plug&paid is compatible with almost all free and paid content management systems and eCommerce Storefront solutions. Given, that Shopify is one of the more popular eCommerce solutions out there, here is a quick guide on how to install your plug&paid shopping cart on any Shopify template.
The benefits of using our plugin inside Shopify are:
- No need to worry about paying for additional 3rd party plugins. Instead, use a low-cost plan from Shopify, and enable all advanced eCommerce features included within your plug&paid shopping cart subscription.
- We do not take comission on your sale.
- No advanced coding skills required. Just copy and paste the code inside the page.
- With HTTPS (SSL security) enabled, your website visitors will not get redirected outside of your domain to complete their purchases. Rather, the shopping cart will appear above your page inside a modal window.
How to get started:
- Copy the HTML snippet which was provided to you after having forgone the plug and cart creation wizard.
- Open the Shopify theme editor by hitting the 'Customize' button.
- Select 'Custom Content' as the content you wish to add to the page's template. Then in the sub-menu choose 'Custom HTML' as your content type.
- Copy and paste the HTML snippet (as shown in Step 1) inside the custom HTML input box. Hit 'Save' to save your changes.
- You should now be able to preview the plug you just created on your page. In the example below, it is a 'Buy Now' button which we created using the plug&paid shopping cart wizard.
- This button when clicked will launch the shopping cart inside your Shopify theme's page! Easy as that folks!