1. When you login to your dashboard, you will first be prompted enter a title for the plug you will be creating.
2. If you have not created a digital product yet (check your Inventory page), proceed by hitting 'Add a Product' to begin the simple process of adding a digital product to your cart.
Otherwise select an existing digital product you have created before.
3. Fill in your digital product's details, such as the product name, description, price, image, quantity and most importantly do not forget to upload the correct file which we will automatically deliver to your buyers upon successfully confirming the payment.
4. You can replace or remove digital files you have uploaded already by clicking on the file title or if you wish to remove the file completey then hit the "x" button.
5. If you want to use an external file hosting service and do not wish to upload your files on our servers (1GB (Trial)/10GB (Paid) storage), then select "Enter URL" as the Product Delivery type. Do not forget to include the correct URL address of the external link which is hosting the file.
The external URL is shared with the buyer upon successful confirmation of the payment.
6. Select the digital product you just created to be made available for sale in your cart.
7. Add or select one of your linked payment gateways to get paid. PayPal, Stripe and BitPay are supported.
8. Once you have finished customizing and configuring your shopping cart using our guided wizard, your buyers can now click on the provided button, link or widget, also known as the 'plug', to access your cart's products and buy them directly from you on your existing website or social media page.
9. Once the buyer has filled in all the relevant shipping/billing details in the cart and has successfully paid for the selected item(s) purchased, a 'Thank You' page will appear with a "Download File" button which when clicked will initiate the download process.
An email will be sent to the buyer with all the available download Links as well. For anti-piracy reasons all Links will expire after 24hrs but a fresh link can be requested by the buyer anytime. This process is fully automated as well.