1. To create a shopping click the "Create Plug" button on the top right corner. The button is accessible from most page within your plugnpaid account.
2. If you have not created a digital product yet, proceed by hitting 'Add a Product'
3. Select "Digital Products".
4. In the first section fill in the information about your product such as name, price, description and currency.
5. In the second section, choose a delivery method for your product. To learn about delivery method read our tutorial here.
Download count (limits the number of times a file can be downloaded per sale) and licensing method are optional.
6. Hit save and your product will be created. In the table of products click sell on your product row to start creating your shopping cart.
7. Select one or multiple payments methods for your shopping cart and cart options such as language, Facebook pixel and consents. You can also setup the expiry time of your links and block downloads in your shopping cart's thank you page.
Note: Only "Plug Name" is required, to proceed.
8. Once you have finished customizing and configuring your shopping cart using our guided wizard, your buyers can now click on the provided button, link or widget, also known as the 'plug', to access your cart's products and buy them directly from you on your existing website or social media page.
9. Once the buyer has filled in all the relevant billing details in the cart and has successfully paid for the selected item(s) purchased, a 'Thank You' page will appear with a "Download File" button (unless you block downloads in the thank you page) which when clicked will initiate the download process.
An email will be sent to the buyer with all the available download Links as well. For anti-piracy reasons all Links will expire after 1 - 24hrs but a fresh link can be requested by the buyer anytime. This process is fully automated as well.