1. When you first login to your dashboard, select the platform type you will be selling on. Is it an existing website or social media page such as Facebook or Twitter?
2. Since every cart needs a product, if you do not have a digital product created in your account yet (check your Inventory page), then proceed by hitting Add Product to begin the simple process of adding a digital product to your cart.
3. Fill in your digital product's details, such as the Product name, description, price, image, quantity and most importantly do not forget to upload the correct file which we will automatically deliver to your customer upon successfully confirming the payment.
4. You can replace or remove digital files you have uploaded already by clicking on the file title or if you wish to remove the file then hit the "x" button.
5. If you want to use an external file hosting service and not wish to upload your files on our servers, then select "Enter URL" as the Product Delivery type. Do not forget to include the correct external URL. The external URL is made available to the buyer upon successful confirmation of the payment.
6. Select the digital product you just created or add multiple products in your cart to be made available for sale. Click Continue to proceed.
7. Add or select your preferred payment gateway to receive money. PayPal, Stripe (+ Alipay) and BitPay are supported.
8. Once you have completed customizing and configuring your checkout cart using the dashboard wizard, your buyers can now click on the provided button, link or widget, also known as the "plug", to access your cart's products and check them out.
9. Once the buyer has filled in all shipping/billing details in the cart and has successfully paid for the items purchased in the cart, a Thank You page will appear with one or more Links which will redirect the buyer to download the digital file(s). An email will be sent to the buyer with all download Links as well. For anti-piracy reasons all Links will expire after 24hrs but a fresh link can be requested upon request again.