No programming skills are required to get your plugs up and running on your website. It is as easy as simply copying and pasting anything. Let us show you how.
Whether you are using a WYSIWG or basic text editor to webmaster your website's HTML code, just copy and paste the plug's embed code anywhere in the website's source where you want to have the plug appear.
1. Copy your plugs embed code.
2. Using an HTML editor, paste the embed code in your website's source code.
3. Save your changes and refresh the page! Your plug should now be visible.
Content Management System (CMS):
1. Login to Wordpress and edit any one of your posts.
2. Select the Text editor as your editing tool in order to see the HTML source code of the page you are editing.
3. Finally, copy and paste the embed code you generated in plug&paid in your source code and click the Update button.
1. No different. First edit the post you want to install your plug on.
2. Enable HTML editor mode, copy and paste your plug's embed code and hit Update.